Law knows no limits. Yes, you will find law in any extent of life.'Sense of Law' is also on a venture to reach that every extents along with you. For the fulfillment of this objective, Sense of Law is on the look for new features and adding new contents for it which may be of great help to its genuine visitors.
'How To' is a most successful term used in search engines. Inspired with this success, Sense of Law is also adding a 'How To' section which may really help the netizens find out us quite easily. Sense of Law is the first blog on Law adding such a feature for its visitors. Being the administrator, I promise to ensure that new posts will be added regularly in this section.
So click on the links to find out the 'How Tos'. Best wishes.
- How should a Power-of-Attorney present documents for registration?
- How to register documents as per Indian Registration Act
- How to Scrutinise Title Deed of Properties
- How to take Sarfaesi Action after Re-delivery of Possession
- How to Successfully file Right to Information Application
- How to Successfully Interview A Client
- How to Draft a Plaint